Knox Oulton Gloves MK2
Oulton Mk2 Men’s Leather Glove
The Knox Oulton glove is a high performance sports glove with a great fit. The new Oulton Mk2 continues to have an exceptional fit with the same sports design but it now has an improved high performance and stylish wrist cuff. The wrist cuff has a smart design in polished LDPE with gloss highlights and Micro-lock is integrated into the wrist cuff to give even greater impact absorption, strength and durability.
The clean lines and style of the Oulton works as well on the road as it does on the track. The glove is made from premium strong goat skin leather. This is complemented with a new innovative two-part TPU knuckle guard, which features air channels, extends over the metacarpals and out to the little finger, and has added Micro-Lock for impact absorption. The reinforced leather wrap on the edge of the hand delivers added strength with a smart single pull eyelet strap for easy and secure fitting. This covers the seams on the side of the hand where most riders tend to fall in the event of a crash.
Practical and aesthetic details are taken care of with an Amara Silicone grip pad on the palm which makes it a more comfortable glove to use on a bike. On the back of the hand a stretch accordion panel makes for a secure and comfortable fit. Fingers are perforated for breathability and are touch screen enabled. The Knox icon is printed on both the cuff and side of the hand.
The patented Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) is fitted as standard.
The Oulton Men’s Leather Mk2 glove is CE approved EN13594 and is available in black with white or black with red. It is available in five sizes from S – 3XL.
- Made from Goat skin leather
- A new innovative 2-part TPU knuckle guard with air channels, extends over the metacarpals and has added Micro-Lock for impact absorption.
- Reinforced leather wrap on the edge of the hand delivers added strength.
- Amara Silicone grip pad on the palm.
- New wrist cuff in polished LDPE with gloss highlights and integrated Micro-Lock panel for abrasion resistance, impact absorption and durability.
- A smart single pull eyelet strap for easy and secure fitting.
- The fingers are perforated for breathability and are touch screen enabled.
- Stretch Accordion on the wrist for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) fitted as standard.
- CE approved EN13594
- 2 colours, Black/White, Black/Red
Sizes S – 3XL