Schuberth SC2 BASED on Sena 50S?
How could there be a new Schuberth C5 helmet without a completely new Bluetooth communication system? There couldn’t be! The new Schuberth SC2 is based on the SENA 50S, and thanks to this the new system has the MESH 2.0 network intercom. Sena is the market leader in the world of communication systems, at least if you ask us – so we’re very excited about this new product.
Installing this communication is a doddle, it only takes a minute! The helmets themselves have all the necessary parts preinstalled: speakers, antennas – you name it. All you need to do is click the module, battery and microphone into place and you’re away.
The SC2 communication system allows you to connect with up to 24 riders with the MESH group intercom system, or an unlimited amount of riders with the MESH open intercom system. Of course you will be able to use the regular bike-to-bike Bluetooth intercom protocol, which allows a maximum of 4 riders.
This new state-of-the-art system offers support for Siri and Google Assistant. It is also possible to listen to music via your mobile device or via FM radio. You can also use the SC2 system in combination with your GPS navigation system.
- Up to 12 hrs Bluetooth intercom talk time, or 8 hrs with MESH intercom
- Up to 2 days standby
- Bike-to-bike intercom max. 4 riders
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 2 Bluetooth channels
- Bluetooth intercom distance up to 2 km
- MESH intercom distance up to 2 km
- Open Mesh intercom: unlimited amount of riders
- Group Mesh intercom: maximum of 24 riders
- Active noise control
- Music sharing: yes
- FM radio: yes
- Audio-multitasking: yes
- Charging time: about 2 hrs
- Voice control
- Support for Siri and Google Assistant
- USB-C cable included
- Fits all Schuberth C5 helmets