Bell Bullitt Carbon RSD Helmet
A true classic refined by time, the Bullitt Carbon brings a legend to the modern day. With industry-leading carbon composite construction, smooth-flow metal mesh intake and exhaust, and interchangeable face shields, this lid personifies evolution of the fittest.
The Bullitt is an iconic product, a helmet rooted in a storied past mixed with a style and design that could best be described as “retro future.” Inspired by the legendary Bell Star helmets of the 60s and 70s, the Bullitt became an instant classic the moment it hit the streets. We use only the highest-quality ingredients, right down to the last stitch of its genuine leather interior, to create this functional work of art. Available in carbon fiber and featuring many shield options to further customize this one-of-a-kind helmet, no matter what, how, or where you ride, the Bullitt is in a class by itself.
- Shield Type - Clear Flat shield installed and Flat Dark Smoke shield included
- Country of Origin - China
- Ventilation - Front chin vents with metal mesh intake and exhaust vents
- Fit System - 3 shell and EPS sizes for a personalized fit
- Product Weight - 1280g +/- 50g (Size M)
- Electronics Compatibility - Integrated speaker pockets
- Certification - DOT (US), ECE (EU)
- 3 SHELL SIZES — Typical offering requires additional padding sizes to accommodate all head sizes.
- IONIC+™ PADDING — Quick-drying interior padding helps manage sweat while fighting odor-causing bacteria.
- CARBON COMPOSITE SHELL — Washable liner with quick-drying materials. Inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi.