Bell MX-9 Adventure DLX Mips Helmet
MX-9 Adventure DLX Mips
With the MX-9 Adventure DLX Mips, pavement is optional. This go-anywhere helmet gives you the best of both dirt and street. It's designed to adapt to your version of adventure.
From the roughest singletrack to urban blacktop, the MX-9 Adventure Mips gets you there safely in style. We've taken our MX-9 and added even more capability with an integrated anti-fog, anti-scratch Transitions faceshield. The shield flips up and leaves enough room for goggles in extreme conditions, or it can be removed completely. Conversely, the adjustable visor can be removed for a stealth street look. Mips protection, Velocity Flow ventilation, and a removable, washable, anti-microbial liner round out a highly adaptable package. Photochromic Shield Included. Availability, certification, color, and pricing may vary per region. If outside of the USA, please check with your authorized local dealer for more information.
- Shield Type - Transitions Adaptive ClickRelease shield included
- Country of Origin - China
- Ventilation - Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Fit System - 3 shell and EPS sizes for a personalized fit
- Product Weight - 1698g +/- 50g (Size M)
- Electronics Compatibility -
- Certification - DOT (US), ECE (EU)
- MIPS® — Mips (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to help reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- 3 SHELL SIZES — Typical offering requires additional padding sizes to accommodate all head sizes.
- IONIC+™ PADDING — Quick-drying interior padding helps manage sweat while fighting odor-causing bacteria.