Bell Scout Air Helmet
Slip on the Scout Air and forget it’s there. Lightweight, low profile, cool and comfortable, the Scout Air is available in five shell and liner sizes to suit most riders’ needs. Now available in a variety of colors, this flyweight, aerodynamic helmet makes no compromises and is ready to take on any range of commute, cruise or joy-ride.
Flyweight Looks, Heavyweight Protection
The Scout Air utilizes an advanced and innovative “In-mold” construction that combines the Tri-Matrix composite shell with the internal EPS liner. The final result is an extremely compact, lightweight helmet that surpasses both DOT and European ECE certification requirements. The ultimate in lightweight protection — in spite of the robust performance — it weighs a feathery 900 grams; so light it almost disappears on your head. Snap in either of the two included visors and tailor the look to suit your style, or pick up one of the clear or smoked “full-face” accessory shields and escape from the elements.
- Shield Type - Accessory shield available
- Country of Origin - China
- Ventilation -
- Fit System - 5 shell and EPS liner sizes ensure a low-profile look
- Product Weight - DOT: 785g +/- 50g (Size M)
- Electronics Compatibility -
- Certification - DOT (US), ECE (EU)
- TRI-MATRIX COMPOSITE SHELL — A proprietary mix of Aramid, carbon fiber, and fiberglass delivers all the strength of carbon fiber in a more budget-protecting package.