Bell SRT-Modular Hart Helmet
The SRT-Modular combines first class and grit to produce a helmet that gets you stoked to hit the streets. With class 1 optics in a flip-up Panovision shield, and lightweight fiberglass composite construction, the SRT-Modular is the obvious choice when you're ready to tear down the long roads.
The new SRT-Modular combines the quality construction of the SRT – fiberglass shell, recessed EPS speaker pockets, a broad range of sizing options and Panovision Class 1 optics – and adds in the versatility and convenience of a modular helmet. All the protection of a quality full-face when you need it, as well as the ease and accessibility of an open-face for when you want to face the world head-on. SRT – putting the Sport back in Sport Touring. Includes clear faceshield. Availability, certification, color, and pricing may vary per region. If outside of the USA, please check with your authorized local dealer for more information.
- Shield Type - Panovision shield with Class 1 optics
- Country of Origin - China
- Ventilation -
- Fit System -
- Product Weight - DOT: 1750g +/- 50g (Size M)
- Electronics Compatibility - Recessed EPS speaker pockets
- Certification - DOT (US), ECE (EU)
- EYEWEAR COMPATIBLE — Using prescription glasses or a preferred pair of shades is now possible with eyewear arm pockets woven right into the interior liner.
- PANOVISION™ SHIELD WITH CLASS 1 OPTICS — Maximum visibility allows you to see better in a tight or tucked position and make safer lane changes and head-checks.