Five Boxer WP Gloves
Now featuring the all-new 5_DRYTECH™ waterproof-breathable membrane, the Boxer is aimed at those on urban and suburban routes who want a short glove with quality materials to handle rain and inclement weather. Mainly in mild temperatures, since the Boxer is deliberately designed without thermal insulation. Its 5_DRYTECH™ membrane is partially bonded to the lining at the palm, for an optimal fit. Its water-repellent fabric upper structure, stretchy for comfort, combined with a full-grain goat leather palm structure, gives the Boxer a premium fit and comfort. While it protects from the elements, it also protects its rider from the risk of falling, thanks to its PVC protective shells housed under fabric, TPR palm shell, cuff protection and foam reinforcements on the thumb and fingers. The Touch Screen™ system for manipulating smartphone or GPS without removing the glove completes the device allowing to face the city serenely in the rain.
- Stretchy water-repellent fabric construction (top) for waterproofing and comfort / Full grain goat leather (palm) for flexibility
- Waterproof breathable 5_DRYTECH™ membrane.
- Bemberg™ internal comfort lining
- One-piece PVC metacarpophalangeal protection shell under fabric
- Hypothenar protection shell (palm slider) in TPR
- PU GRIP palm reinforcement
- Lycra® comfort gussets
- Cuff with soft foam protection pad
- Reflective print on fingers and wrists for night visibility
- Quick closure system with tab + Velcro® and synthetic leather pull tab
- Touch Screen™ system (index finger) for touch screen manipulation