Five HG Prime GTX Gloves
The Five HG Prime Gore-TEX are the ultimate heated gloves.
To make what Five consider the best heated glove they've ever produced, they started with the construction of a highest-performing winter glove, the WFX Prime GTX, borrowing all its signature comfort and protection from the cold, rain, and impacts, then adding in a brand-new HG Dual Control heating system.
With this system that allows you to control the level of heat in both gloves using a single button on the right hand, Five focused on making riders' lives easier and optimizing their safety. This way, your right hand can stay on the controls (throttle and front brake), ensuring a safer experience when you change the level of heat while you ride.
For effective protection from bad weather, the HG Prime GTX features a GORE-TEX® Grip™ weatherproof, breathable membrane bonded to the palm of the glove. It's nothing less than the highest-performing membrane on the market; its specific construction offers incomparable grip on the handlebars and precision at the controls. The heat-sealed, seamless topside construction of the HG Prime GTX, in addition to its ultra-modern look that reminds us of extreme-sports apparel, further enhances its protection against water, wind, and cold.
In terms of thermal insulation, and to ensure that the glove protects you from low temperatures even when the heating system isn't activated, the expertise of Primaloft®, the absolute benchmark in the industry, and its Primaloft Gold™ insulation. (The HG Prime GTX is the only glove in the range to offer a 200 g version instead of the 170 g that the other styles have). Less bulky but more insulating than most, it traps the natural heat from your hands. Since it's also water-repellent, it doesn't take on water or moisture of any kind. And most importantly, it offers excellent protection against the cold without making the glove too bulky, which is a real advantage when you ride. The HG Prime GTX naturally features all the safety (Ergo Protech™ protective shells) and comfort (Touch Screen™, Clear Vision Pad™, etc.) elements that are typical of new-gen FIVE gloves.
The HG Prime GTX is also one of the first, if not the first, battery-heated glove to include a GORE-TEX® membrane, which, in itself, already makes this an exceptional piece. It's sure to satisfy the most demanding riders and will surprise you with its extreme comfort and performance. With its ultra-modern design, the HG PRIME GTX is THE ultimate premium heated glove.
- Seamless Softshell heat-sealed topside construction
- Full-grain goat leather palm
- Dual Control™ Heating Technology
- GORE-TEX® weatherproof, breathable membrane, partly bonded with Grip Technology
- PrimaLoft® Gold 200 g thermal insulation on the topside
- PrimaLoft® Grip Control 60 g thermal insulation on the palm
- Aluminum foil insert on the topside
- ERGO PROTECH® metacarpal-knuckle protector
- ERGO PROTECH® honeycombed palm slider
- SuperFabric® reinforcement
- OverSizeCuff™ adjustable cuff
- Water-resistant Battery pocket
- Anti-drip lining on the cuff
- Reflective print
- Dual Closure System
- Clear Vision Pad™ on the left hand
- Touch Screen™ system on the index finger and thumb
- Certification: CE Level1/KP1
- Waterproof: Yes
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Knuckles Protection: Yes
- Palm Slider: Yes
- Visor Cleaning on Finger: Yes
- Battery Heated: Yes
- Insulated: Yes