Five RFX1 Gloves
The Five RFX1 Gloves are straight out of top-level competitive racing.
Racing glove designed for the racetrack and sports. The RFX1 includes ventilated PU knuckle shells and a large carbon shell to protect the forearm.
It offers all the features of a top-of-the-line glove geared towards performance. Kevlar® lining, carbon reinforcements and full grain leather for protection, Stretch Kevlar® for comfort, a protective barrier for both the palm and the top of the hand, while providing an exceptionally lightweight fit. It also features new Stretch Kevlar® and leather construction (instead of all-leather) on the thumb, for improved comfort. The palm features reinforcement in digital pittards leather for optimal grip in wet conditions. The Velcro® adjusting strap is concealed beneath a protective leather flap to reduce the risk of the glove being torn off in the event of a fall. This top-of-the-range Racing glove will delight demanding riders of sports bikes, who favor control sensitivity and fit, without overlooking safety.
- Topside: Full-grain cowhide construction for durability
- Palm: Full-grain goatskin for suppleness
- Ventilated TPU metacarpal-knuckle protective shells
- Protective Carbon palm slider shell
- Palm reinforcement in digital pittards leather
- Thenar muscle (palm) reinforcement with a SuperFabric® patch
- Internal Kevlar® lining
- Outer stitching on the fingers (Gütermann thread)
- Carbon protective shell on the forearm
- Stretch Kevlar® comfort panel (topside)
- Dual closure system, with adjustment tab underneath a protective flap
- Anti-twist accordion band between the ring and little fingers in order to limit the risk of fingers being pulled apart if you fall (a FIVE innovation)
- Certification: CE Level 2, ready to race
- Waterproof: No
- Knuckles Protection: Yes
- Palm Slider: Yes