Knox ORSA OR3 Textile MK3
Knox ORSA Textile MK 3 Glove
The renowned Orsa Textile, now with improved strength.
The Orsa Textile Mk 3 is a great fitting glove. A mix of perforated leather and tough four way stretch mesh rib on the back of the hand. There are abrasion resistant finger guards and honeycomb gel is used over the floating knuckle area which is housed in a strong but flexible outer shell. Soft but strong breathable Clarino is used on the palm for maximum feel and dexterity.
Orsa textile gloves are touch screen enabled and the finger ends have a seamless finger wrap for extra comfort. A new SPS impact system is the most recent development of the Knox patented Scaphoid protection system. They also feature a Boa closure system which is so effective that it eliminates the need for a Velcro strap on the wrist offering a dialled in, precision fit. They are CE approved to EN 13594.
They are available in black and in five sizes from S – 2XL.
- Honeycomb Gel over the knuckles, encapsulated in a strong but flexible outer shell
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Unique BOA wrist closure system for a “Dialled in” micro adjustable fit
- Seamless finger end construction for superior comfort
- Single layer Clarino breathable performance palm for maximum feel
- Perforated Leather and Air Mesh upper with abrasion resistance finger guards.
- Touch screen enabled
- CE Approved EN 13594
- Sizes S – XL
- Colour - Black