TCX Ikasu Lady Air Boots
The Ikasu Air certified motorcycle shoes are ideal for use in mild climates. They feature the same casual look and comfort as sneakers, making them perfect for everyday use. Reinforcements with D30® inserts on the ankle, protection on the toe and heel guarantee maximum protection, while the OrthoLite® insole featuring long-lasting and highly breathable cushioning makes these shoes highly comfortable. Maximum protection is guaranteed by the special Zplate® insert in molded polymer, which combines transverse rigidity for maximum safety and longitudinal flexibility owing to its Z-shape. Zplate® allows the shoes to follow all the natural movements of the foot, both when riding and when walking, while simultaneously protecting it by ensuring the shoes are not crushed in case of impact. The upper, in reflective mesh fabric with suede inserts, features side laces and an elasticated front zipper closure, which makes for an easier fit. The wear-resistant Groundtrax® sole is characterized by a tessellated tread that guarantees maximum grip on every surface.
- Upper in reflective mesh fabric and suede leather
- Side reflective inserts
- Midsole with ZPLATE® shank, to optimize front flexibility and transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O® inserts
- Reinforcements on toe and heel
- Rubber shift pad
- Front closure with elastic zip
- OrthoLite® footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Wear-resistant rubber Groundtrax® outsole, designed to offer superior stability
- ZPLATE: Sturdy laterally, flexibe frontally. The ZPLATE shank in the midsole keeps the right flexibility of the shoe, for an optimal riding and walking comfort, ensuring at the same time the transverse rigidity to protect the foot, in case it would be crushed under the vehicle.
- GROUNDTRAX: Groundtrax® outsoles are engineered to ensure stability, grip and traction both on the footpegs and once got off the saddle. This is due to the design of lugs and grooves, as well as the choice of the rubber compound, which also maximize the wear-resistance and self-cleaning of the tread. The sole features a dedicated gear shift area to provide higher precision during the ride.
- D3O: In its raw form the D3O® molecules flow freely, thanks to their non-Newtonian nature, allowing the material to be soft and flexible. On impact, the D3O® molecules lock together, absorb and dissipate the energy from impacts, significantly reducing the amount of force that gets transmitted to the body compared to standard materials.