TCX Jupiter 5 Gore-Tex Boots
The Jupiter 5 Gore-Tex® certified motorcycle shoes are designed to offer protection, practicality and comfort in all climates. The Gore-Tex® Performance membrane integrated in the upper offers perfect insulation from the elements, such as rain and low temperatures, as well as excellent breathability, to feel totally comfortable in all seasons. Safety is guaranteed by reinforcements on the heel and ankle, as well as by a sole that won't lose its shape. The laces are held in place by a special Velcro strap. Reinforcement is added to the point of contact with the gearbox, to prevent wear and protect the area from repeated contact with the lever. The Groundtrax® sole features specially designed tread and compound that offer ideal grip on motorcycle's controls and on the ground, even in wet conditions.
- Gore Tex Extended Comfort Footwear lining
- Lace closure with VELCRO® brand closure band and micro injection
- Comfort Fit System
- PU malleolus reinforcement with micro injected insert
- Reinforced heel and toe counter
- Anatomical and replaceable footbed
- Sole with specific grip offers stability on different surfaces
- CE certified
- GROUNDTRAX: Groundtrax® outsoles are engineered to ensure stability, grip and traction both on the footpegs and once got off the saddle. This is due to the design of lugs and grooves, as well as the choice of the rubber compound, which also maximize the wear-resistance and self-cleaning of the tread. The sole features a dedicated gear shift area to provide higher precision during the ride.