TCX Street 3 Lady Tex Waterproof Boots
The Women's Street 3 Waterproof motorcycle shoes are certified and waterproof, owing to the T-DRY waterproof membrane that makes them suitable for all conditions. With D30® inserts for reinforcement on the ankle and protection on the toe and heel, they are designed according to the Woman Fitting Concept, the special TCX protocol developed to combine a perfect fit for the female foot with maximum safety, protecting the foot's sensitive areas. Protection is guaranteed by the special Zplate® insert in molded polymer, which combines transverse rigidity for maximum safety and longitudinal flexibility owing to its Z-shape. Zplate® allows the shoes to follow all the natural movements of the foot, both when riding and when walking, while simultaneously protecting it by ensuring the shoes are not crushed in case of impact. The upper features suede inserts, visible seams and lace-up fastening. The OrthoLite® insole boasts long-lasting and highly breathable cushioning, making these shoes exceptionally comfortable. The wear-resistant Groundtrax® sole is characterized by a tessellated tread that guarantees maximum grip, to ensure stability even in the wet.
- Suede leather upper
- Midsole with ZPLATE® shank, to optimize front flexibility and transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O® inserts
- Reinforcements on toe and heel
- T-Dry waterproof membrane
- Closure with laces
- Elastic band to store the laces
- OrthoLite® footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Internal wedge for a higher posture, specifically designed for womens' foot shape
- Wear-resistant rubber Groundtrax® outsole, designed to offer superior stability
- ZPLATE: Sturdy laterally, flexibe frontally. The ZPLATE shank in the midsole keeps the right flexibility of the shoe, for an optimal riding and walking comfort, ensuring at the same time the transverse rigidity to protect the foot, in case it would be crushed under the vehicle.
- GROUNDTRAX: Groundtrax® outsoles are engineered to ensure stability, grip and traction both on the footpegs and once got off the saddle. This is due to the design of lugs and grooves, as well as the choice of the rubber compound, which also maximize the wear-resistance and self-cleaning of the tread. The sole features a dedicated gear shift area to provide higher precision during the ride.
- D3O: In its raw form the D3O® molecules flow freely, thanks to their non-Newtonian nature, allowing the material to be soft and flexible. On impact, the D3O® molecules lock together, absorb and dissipate the energy from impacts, significantly reducing the amount of force that gets transmitted to the body compared to standard materials.