TCX Street 3 Lady Waterproof Boots
The TCX Street 3 WP Shoes are certified motorcycle shoes created to offer the perfect combination of protection on the saddle and freedom to walk in everyday situations. The upper is made of leather, and the T-DRY waterproof membrane lining means that the new STREET 3 WP have no problem with rain. Protection is guaranteed by toe and heel reinforcements and D3O® inserts on the ankle. This patented material is soft and flexible, but designed to stiffen in the event of an impact. One of the key points that produce a perfect balance of protection and comfort on the Street 3 WP shoe is the highly resistant yet flexible sole, characterized by the special molded polymer Zplate® insert, which combines transversal rigidity for maximum safety and longitudinal flexibility precisely due to its Z shape. Zplate® allows the shoe to follow all natural movements of the foot both in the saddle and when walking, but protects at the same time and prevents the shoe from being crushed in an impact. The Ortholite® insole is optimized to offer the sole of the foot long-lasting cushioning even after many uses and better breathability in all conditions. The Groundtrax® sole features self-cleaning tread and compound specifically designed to resist wear and adhere better to the controls on the bike. They are fastened using laces, with a concealed system that adopts an elastic eyelet on the tongue.
- Grain leather upper, with nubuck finishing (9405W-NERO)
- Full grain leather upper (9407W-MARR)
- Suede leather upper (9408W-VEMA)
- Midsole with ZPLATE® shank, to optimize front flexibility and transverse rigidity
- Reinforcements on malleolus with D3O® inserts
- Reinforcements on toe and heel
- T-Dry waterproof membrane
- Closure with laces
- Elastic band to store the laces
- OrthoLite® footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Wear-resistant rubber Groundtrax® outsole, designed to offer superior stability
- ZPLATE: Sturdy laterally, flexibe frontally. The ZPLATE shank in the midsole keeps the right flexibility of the shoe, for an optimal riding and walking comfort, ensuring at the same time the transverse rigidity to protect the foot, in case it would be crushed under the vehicle.
- GROUNDTRAX: Groundtrax® outsoles are engineered to ensure stability, grip and traction both on the footpegs and once got off the saddle. This is due to the design of lugs and grooves, as well as the choice of the rubber compound, which also maximize the wear-resistance and self-cleaning of the tread. The sole features a dedicated gear shift area to provide higher precision during the ride.
- D3O: In its raw form the D3O® molecules flow freely, thanks to their non-Newtonian nature, allowing the material to be soft and flexible. On impact, the D3O® molecules lock together, absorb and dissipate the energy from impacts, significantly reducing the amount of force that gets transmitted to the body compared to standard materials.